Are you looking for a new business partnering opportunity within an organisation where you can make a real difference?
Who would you be working for?
Supporting individuals disabled due to neurological conditions by fundraising for a variety of groundbreaking research, this charity has been established for more than six decades. This organisation has a huge network of community networks across the country, who not only fundraise but also deliver their integral support services.
What is the role?
Sitting within the Policy & Performance team and working alongside the Finance team, you will have the option to work entirely from home or in any of their nationwide offices.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Partnering with community networks to maintain Accounting records
- Being the main port of call for Finance volunteer queries; improving processes to reduce the number of queries
- Delivering training and induction to a variety of Finance volunteers at different levels
- Carrying out year-end processes
This role is offering a salary of up to just over £45k per annum.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- CCAB qualified, part-qualified or QBE
- Great communication skills; the ability to effectively translate Finance information to wide range of non-Finance stakeholders
- Experience implementing new processes / frameworks; experience delivering training beneficial
- A passion for the charity sector; work experience in an environment receiving donations would be advantageous
If this sounds like the perfect role for you or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me via or apply directly!