A charity that work towards supporting the mental health of children and their families are looking for a Finance Officer to join their team, providing support for the finance team on a 6 month temporary basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the sales ledger, ensuring accurate processing and entry of all sales invoices, and ensure that all income due is received and accurately accounted for.
- Supporting with the day-to-day operations of the purchase ledger, working with the Finance Assistant to ensure that the purchase ledger is maintained accurately, and appropriate authorisation procedures are properly followed.
- Carrying out reconciliations to ensure the production of accurate financial records and information.
- Responding to customer and supplier enquiries to ensure that any queries are resolved to their satisfaction.
The Successful candidate will:
- Be part qualified AAT (or equivalent) qualification or equivalent level of experience and knowledge
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Excel to intermediate standard (including use of pivot tables)
- Have experience of using a financial accounting package