A well esteemed regulatory body are looking for a experience Financial Accountant to join their team. This is an exciting role which allows you to have autonomy, creativity and growth to really make the role your own and bring in process improvement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead on the annual and interim audit, including preparing schedules for audit pack for external auditors
- Preparing and posting all journals for month end
- Manage Finance assistant during month end to ensure their journals are completed and review
- Working with Finance business partner to ensure that monthly accounts and journals are posted
- Produce all Monthly balance sheet reconciliation including, Fixed assets, prepayments, sales and purchase ledger control, accruals and investments
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA,CIMA,ACA)
- Have experience with Management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Have a strong work ethic and can do attitude, ability to manage a heavy work load in a fast passed environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience from a Audit background or from practice is highly desirable.