Goodman Masson are currently working with a membership and education body to recruit for a Financial Controller. You will be a qualified accountant with experience managing the financial control function in the non profit sector.
Day to day duties:
- Deliver accurate management information meeting time lines
- Strengthen the quality of management reporting and analysis
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship's across the organisation
- Manage the internal audits
- Oversee the improvements of finance systems
- Liaise with external auditors
- Ensure year end reports, budgets and forecasts are accurate
- CCAB qualified or equivalent
- Experience managing a finance team
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please apply ASAP to ensure your details are considered.