An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Head of Finance to join one of London's most prestigious Housing Associations on an Interim basis.
Following an internal restructure, this ambitious non-for-profit organisation is looking for a Head of Finance to oversee business as usual across the entire finance function. Reporting to the Chief Executive you will bring commerciality to the team and will play a critical role in its development through this period of change.
- Develop, communicate and continually review the financial plan; enabling the association to deliver a strong financial performance
- Manage the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts working closely with the Executive Directions and Heads of Service
- Support quality improvements and service developments
- Working with the Operational Managers to continually improve financial performance
- Continually review and develop internal systems and processes
- Identify and enable organisational learning opportunities in support of good practice, compliance, service improvements and the management of risk
- You will be a fully qualified (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA) with experience of strategic decision making
- Previous experience working within a housing association is essential
- The ability to think logically or laterally, and using ingenuity to remove or get around difficulties
- Proven history in managing and developing a successful finance functions within the social housing sector is essential
- Extensive experience of Audit, VAT and Internal Controls
- An experienced operator at board level
- A natural leadership style and strong people management skills that will help motivate, increase performance and capability