Interim Finance Officer
Are you a skilled Finance Officer looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you have experience in bank reconciliations? Are you available immediately or on a short notice period? If so, read on…
My client, a leading not-for-profit organisation, is seeking an interim Finance Officer to join their fast-growing team on an initial 3-month temporary basis with an opportunity to get extended.
The main responsibilities of the interim Finance Officer are:
- Prepare cash book journals and balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Ensure timely payment of supplier invoices by monitoring the purchase ledger.
- Process supplier requests and BACS payment runs.
- Processing invoices on a weekly basis.
My client is looking for:
- Previous experience working in accounts payable.
- Minimum 3 year's experience in a finance setting
- Experience in managing large volumes of supplier payments.
- Ability to work to deadlines, learn the role quickly and hit the ground running.
Based in South London, my client offers hybrid working, with 2 days a week based in the office for the full duration of the contract.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close early if the right candidate is found. Please apply immediately if this role is of interest.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.