Are you a qualified accountant with experience working in a professional qualification body / education institution? A highly-regarded financial regulator are looking for a Project Associate, specialising in education, to join their expanding team.
Who would you be working for?
Working with various institutions, this organisation influences and contributes to the development of high-quality international financial reporting, corporate governance & audit standards. The Education and Qualifications arm oversees bodies providing accountancy & audit qualifications.
What is the role?
In the Education & Qualifications arm of the Professional Oversight Team, you will be working a hybrid set-up; splitting your time between their London office and home.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the oversight of professional bodies
- Attending visits to professional bodies; reviewing work undertaken
- Maintaining engagement with the bodies
- Producing clear & timely documentation of oversight work
- Comparing qualifications & student experience
- Implementing new projects
This role is offering a salary of up to £60,600
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Accountancy or audit qualification
- Experience working in a professional qualification body, education institution or education audit experience
- Demonstrable communication skills
- The ability to maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Confidence managing your own workload & meeting tight deadlines
If this sounds like the perfect role for you or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me via or apply directly!