A leading housing association, one of the top 25 to work for in the UK, is growing their data capability. As a Service Definition Lead, you will be responsible for defining the framework required to ensure that the delivery of data programmes are consistently achieving outcomes and maximises value.
This role is paramount and will be at the forefront of establishing organisational change as they evolve as an innovative and digitally focused housing association.
- You will develop a framework to support the delivery of data services centrally to support consumption of data sets; their characteristics, metadata and attributes across the business
- You will develop a way of providing consistent data stories to support the roadmap and pipeline of work into the delivery team
- You will manage stakeholders across the business, providing guidance about access, interpretation and usage of data
- You will be responsible for managing numerous data work streams we execute within the team
- You will be responsible for leading successful project delivery to achieve implementation of the digital programme to meet strategic business objectives, to time and quality
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with stakeholders at every level of the business
- Develop and maintain delivery frameworks and methodologies that provide the operating model that is the foundation for delivering successful outcomes by the organisation
- Ensure the gathering of requirements and supporting documentation meet the needs of delivery teams
- Ensuring the Project Management Office process is maintained for all projects within the programme
- Maintain the project level risk and issues register for the programme, ensuring that this is embedded within the project team and socialised with business stakeholders, including running of risk workshops or similar
- Curate and manage artefacts that support new and existing process, definitions and outcomes
- Manage from sprint delivery ceremonies
- Feed back to senior managers on progress
What do you need to apply for this role?
- Strong track record in successfully assembling and managing data projects delivering large-scale IT systems using established methodologies
- Awareness, understanding and experience of managing the delivery of data programmes including the management and delivery of data artefacts e.g. Business Entity Models, Data Mapping Documents, BUS Matrixes and Information Flow Models
- Experienced in managing project-related change, considering and managing all aspects: users and, technical impact and responsibilities
- Experience of working within an SME environment with conflicting organisational and project priorities
- Experience of working with groups in different locations and therefore managing 'at arms length' using conferencing technology
- Experience of managing departmental artefacts and standards, providing frameworks to ensure delivery teams deliver to these standards and support target outcomes