Goodman Masson are working with a International Development organisation to recruit for a Senior Finance Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior qualified finance professional to improve controls and drive forward system and process improvements. You will be managing a team responsible for group level financial accounting activities.
Day to day duties:
- Directly managing a team of 3 and overseeing a wider team
- Reviewing and approving month end reconciliations and reports
- Ensuring robust cash flow forecasting processes are in place
- Overseeing implementation of IT solutions
- Lead the team on the upgrade of current accounting system
- Working with senior management to track KPI's across AP, AR and banking
- CCAB qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrated leadership skills in similar roles
- Strong technical accounting
Please apply ASAP to ensure your details are considered.