Goodman Masson are currently working with a large UK charity to recruit for a Senior Management Accountant. You will be responsible for reporting the groups financial performance as well as producing the monthly management accounts and overseeing the budgeting and forecasting process.
Day to day duties:
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process, meeting reporting deadlines
- Work with senior management to develop and improve reporting
- Provide detailed commentary on performance highlighting any key risks and variances
- Lead on developing and improving finance systems
- Preparing monthly management accounts with detailed commentary and variance analysis
- CCAB qualified or equivalent
- Strong budgeting and forecasting experience
- Experience managing or mentoring small teams
Please apply ASAP, applications are being reviewed as and when they are received.