Grants Systems Analyst
Would you like to be at the forefront of helping Cancer Research UK to implement its ambitious strategy?
If you are a talented professional with a mix of system administration and reporting skills, the ability to engage with a wide and varied audience and have a keen eye for process improvement and refinement, then then this is the role for you.
At Cancer Research UK, we aim to save more lives by preventing, controlling and curing cancer. The Systems Team plays a vital role in the operational success of CRUK’s funding process. The support and maintenance of our core operational systems and our associated processes is essential in order for us to continue to fund the best research in the most efficient way. In this role you will be required to work across the Strategy and Research Funding directorate as well as with the internal and external suppliers of technology.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Maintenance and support for our funding systems (including our grants management systems, sharepoint and associated technologies)
* Critical analysis of these systems and related processes to assist in their continued development
* Maintaining and developing relationships with the internal and external suppliers of technology
* Assisting in the provision of operational reporting
* The provision of training to the users of the core systems
To take on this challenge you’ll have…
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal; able to build relationships with a variety of individuals quickly.
* Experience of, or aptitude for developing reporting using SQL
* Experience of, or understanding of, databases
* Experience of providing second line support
* Experience of providing training
Our passion, determination and ambition lead us to set ourselves more and more challenging targets. If you’re as ambitious as we are, join our collective force.
The closing date for applications is 30th January.
Interviews: 6th February