We are seeking compassionate and creative team members to join our Partnership teams. If you would like to release churches to house the homeless in Yorkshire & the Humber, this is the role for you!
We are an exciting and growing organisation, committed to our mission to ending homelessness and making the UK known for compassion. Check out our Life at Green Pastures document below to get a glimpse of what working for us will look like.
Our Partnership Managers are a team of self-starters who are driven to connect and build a growing network of like-minded Christians seeking to end homelessness in their area. They are compassionate and creative with solutions, delivering training to their Partners as they set up new projects and providing long-term support to established Partners as they continually develop environments where residents thrive.
As a PM in Yorkshire & the Humber you will take on Partner Enquiries and walk them through the journey to becoming a Green Pastures Partner. This will involve advising on setting up an organisation, how to find passionate volunteers, building a good relationship with Housing Benefit, and much more. You'll also care for a number of our current Partners in the region, providing spiritual, emotional and practical support to them as they work on the frontlines of ending homelessness.
YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES WILL BE:
- Caring for existing partners and equipping them to grow more projects
- Commencing new partnerships with Churches and Christian charities to provide properties to house the homeless
- Monitoring the new partner’s performance and the impact they are having on their residents
- Encouraging new partners in their ministry and assisting them with the challenges they face
- Liaising with the rest of the team to provide the most effective service
We are looking for someone who:
- Shows passion for the role
- Takes the initiative and has a keen eye for detail
- Has sales experience
- Utilises strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates a track record of starting new projects
- Is able to problem solve without supervision
- Has achieved 3 A Levels at grade C; or equivalent qualifications/ significant experience
- Can manage multiple relationships & contacts efficiently
- Is a confident public speaker
- Has experience in lone-working environments
- Evidences knowledge & experience of the housing sector and homelessness
- Has business experience (desirable)
- Has experience growing a ministry (desirable)
- Is a practicing Christian and will participate & contribute to the spirituality of GP. The nature of the role makes this an occupational requirement (The Equalities Act, 2010)
WHO ARE GREEN PASTURES?
We are a Social Enterprise that exists to equip and release the Church to end homelessness in the UK. To find out more visit the About page on our website.
Our vision is to enable the Church to end homelessness, and see resident's lives transformed as they come to faith in Jesus.
- To house 2,000 people by 2024
- To see strengthened and continued growth of our Partners
- To witness continued growth and transformation of our residents, through Christ
- To provide opportunities for increased meaningful activity of residents
- To facilitate our Partners working as one body - sharing expertise and resources as one family
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.