12 month fixed-term contract (maternity cover) / Full-time (37.5h)
Based in London
This is an opportunity for a creative, innovative but diplomatic leader to provide the ideal mix of specialist marketing, fundraising, communication, management and budgeting expertise needed to define and deliver our all-important supporter attraction and engagement programme.
Greenpeace is an international non-profit global campaigning organisation. Our independence and global reach enable us to stand for positive change through action in order to defend nature and promote peace. We investigate and expose global environmental problems, confront those in positions of power and present alternative solutions.
Heading up a results-oriented digital and direct marketing team, you’ll develop the strategy to attract and engage with new supporters, optimising existing channels and exploring new ways to engage mass audiences. With responsibility for the budgeting and planning process, you’ll be designing the optimum channel marketing mix for 2022 and encouraging the team to seek out and develop new channels, products and propositions to enhance our recruitment portfolio!
You’ll also work closely with managers from across the organisation, in particular the Head of Digital Mobilisation, to maximise Greenpeace’s campaign reach and fundraising opportunities by helping to craft and inform campaign strategy and communications.
- The experience to inspire, mentor, line manage and develop a team – as well as to manage external creative projects and sophisticated multi-channel budgets.
- A track record of developing and delivering strategies for marketing acquisition programmes, using a range of media including digital, telephone, email and web.
- A data-driven and insights approach to programme management, particularly in relation to audience segmentation and developing comms strategies.
- Experience of developing testing strategies to enhance learning and insight, with the ability to critically evaluate test data.
- A flair for communicating fundraising performance to key stakeholders at all levels, using language they understand and isolating relevant and useful information.
You’ll get the opportunity to continue to develop both personally and professionally, taking advantage of the wide range of learning and development opportunities available to our staff. We offer great benefits such as a generous pension scheme, subsidised lunches, free yoga and a wealth of well-being resources, just to name a few. Take a look at our website to find out more about what it’s like to work for us and why you should apply.
Our commitment to diversity: We are committed to tackling systemic inequalities by being proactive in creating opportunities for people from under-represented groups. We particularly welcome applications from anyone who is from a BAME background along with applications from anyone who considers themselves to have a disability.
For further information, and to apply please visit our website.
Greenpeace UK is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or any other category protected by law. Greenpeace UK was recently awarded the National Equality Standard, one of the UK’s most rigorous accreditations for equality, diversity and inclusion.
CLOSING DATE : 9am, Monday 21st December 2020
INTERVIEWS: W/c 4th January 2021