As Treasurer, you are a key member of your local fundraising group. You will need to record income and expenditure of the group, bank funds regularly and keep the members up to date with fundraising income totals.
- Maintaining accurate records of all income and expenditure by the Group.
- To assign correct Guide Dogs banking codes to all donations.
- To bank all funds donated to Guide Dogs promptly.
- To complete and issue receipts to donors.
- Attend Group meetings and advise members current levels of income and expenditure
- Monitor levels of expenditure, ensuring prompt claims for reimbursement of the Float Account.
- Ensure that the Float Account does not become overdrawn.
- Apply for soft credits and gift aid via your local Mobility Team.
- Maintaining records of where Guide Dogs Counter Top Boxes and life sized dogs are placed locally - working with your Group’s Collecting Box Co-Ordinator(s) and submitting the list by December 31st of each year to the Community Fundraiser
- To respond to requests made by Guide Dogs Finance department.
More about Guide Dogs
Posted on: 26 February 2020
Closing date: 26 May 2020
Tags: Admin, Finance