Individual Giving Fundraiser
Closing date: 12pm Friday 30 April 2021
Salary: £26,423- £28,310 per annum depending on experience
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Guild Care has been making a difference to the lives of the people of Worthing and its surrounding areas since it was first established in 1933 by a small team of volunteers. Today the charity runs three care homes and over 30 community services helping over 3,000 people of all ages each year.
Working with the Director of Fundraising, Marketing & Engagement, you will assist in the development, implementation and delivery of Individual Giving at Guild Care, aligned with the fundraising strategy and organisational strategies. You will help to grow our fundraised income from individuals and ensuring that it is a consistent, sustainable and dependable long-term source of income for Guild Care.
You will be expected to achieve fundraising targets through delivering various mechanisms aimed at individual donors such as a lottery, regular giving, legacies and In-Memorium giving.
- Passion for the work of Guild Care – providing support to frailer older people, people living with dementia and people living with learning disabilities
- Previous experience of generating income from individuals through products such as In-Memorium, lottery and/or regular giving mechanisms
- Experience of legacy giving and an understanding of the processes involved
- Extensive experience of building successful internal working relationships across departments in a charity
- Experience of working with colleagues to develop innovative funding propositions
- Experience of database marketing and a thorough understanding of GDPR regulations
- Strong organisation skills and able to manage a diverse and busy workload
- Able to deliver on deadlines, maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to interpret, produce and analyse financial data (project and department budgets)
- The post holder must be able to provide a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Check
- Fundraising, communications or marketing qualification
- Experience of working within the care sector
Please no contact from agencies or media sales.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.