Worthing’s leading social care charity, providing residential care to older people in three homes and a wide range of community‐based services for older people, people living with dementia and people of all ages with learning disabilities.
We are looking for…
A positive and pro-active person to provide support to Guild Care’s marketing and communications function. You will be responsible for updating the website and engaging with audiences on social media. You will assist with the generation of content from around the organisation for use in marketing and communications.
We are looking for someone with confidence to build up relationships with external media, agencies and suppliers and produce materials including drafting copy.
Skills and experience
- Highly proficient with use of digital platforms and Office 365 especially MS Word and Excel
- Very good writing skills including experience in writing copy for digital and printed materials
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience of working for a charity
- Experience of working in a marketing, PR or communications function
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- The ability to cope with multiple tasks
- Commitment to leading on and upholding BELIEF values
- Compassionate and supportive
Head Office but with regular time spent in all service locations
Home working is encouraged for up to 3 days per week
Initially Fixed Term for 6 months, possibility of permanent role
Spinal Point 11 - £19,077 per annum to 16 - £21,527 per annum
depending on experience
Hours of Work
35 hours per week
12pm Friday 24 September 2021 (Applications will be shortlisted upon receipt)
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.