Making a difference to the lives of those affected by rape and sexual abuse
Position: Counselling Administrator
Hours: Part Time, 21 hours per week
Salary: £12,000 per annum (FTE 20,000)
Location: Based in Guildford
Accountable to: Business Support Manager
DBS check: Yes
Closing on: No later than Friday 21st January 2022 12pm or earlier if sufficient responses are received early responses are advised.
RASASC is recruiting for a part time counselling administrator to support our new online therapy group programme and the day-to-day delivery of our services. You will get to work with a small but friendly and dynamic team with a passion for supporting people in difficult times.
RASASC is a registered charity which has been providing support to male and female victims of rape and sexual abuse (both recent and non-recent) and young people aged over 13, from across Surrey since 1992.
The Counselling Administrator is required to support the Counselling Coordinator in the day-to-day delivery of our work and our new online 20 session therapy group programme.
- Allocating clients to the new 20-session therapy group programme
- Liaising with clients and facilitators and follow up on enquires as needed
- To provide all documents for the group facilitators
- Copying training materials for each session
- Inputting Counselling information into our electronic databases
- Answering incoming calls, including calls from survivors
- General office support
- Good organisational skills with proven ability to prioritise workload
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to deal with information in a confidential manner
- IT literate including Microsoft Office and email
- Case Management Skills - ability to accurately maintain records
- Good relationship and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with a diverse range of people
- Experience of working as part of a team
In return we can offer you 25 days’ annual leave and 8 public holidays (both pro rata), contributory pension scheme and reimbursement of travel expenses at 40p per mile.
If you feel you would like to apply to become a member of our friendly team, where you can make a difference to the lives of those affected by rape and sexual abuse then please apply now.
If you have any questions about this position please do contact us.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 21st January 2022 12pm or earlier if sufficient responses are received.
Please note if we receive a substantial amount of applications before Friday 21st January 2022 we will not continue to accept any further applications. Early applications are advised.
How to Apply:
Please complete the attached application form
Please note we do not accept CVs.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.