Social Media Officer
This organisation is scheduling interviews as the applications come in. Don’t miss your opportunity, apply now!
Guts UK has grown from a charity known amongst research circles only, to being seen millions of times on social media each year. All of which has been organic, and we pride ourselves on being close to our people. Now that we have grown an incredibly engaged audience, we’re looking for a talented Social Media Officer, to talk to them!
Your keen eye for trends, creativity and curiosity for social media will be a key foundation block to our charity’s success.
- You will be passionate about the power of social media, keen to put your creativity to work; fighting taboos, busting myths and making people feel heard.
- You will be a brave, bold and honest communicator, matching our values as a charity and championing our brand.
- You will elevate our social media presence to the next level, with a desire for telling compelling stories and deeply engaging our audience.
- You will be people-centric with a warm, engaging personality and exercise a keen attention to detail.
- You will have a natural knack for communicating complex messages in a digestible (pardon the pun) way.
- You will relish the opportunity to test and trial social media content with our audiences, monitoring and learning along the way.
You will have demonstrable experience of delivering high quality, engaging and persuasive social media content. You will be excited by the opportunity to work very closely with the very people you will create content for, our community.
This role is based in London (NW1) or Yorkshire (Huddersfield). Remote working with occasional office travel would be considered for the right candidate. Though as a small, growing charity and team, our preference would be for you to work hybrid – with time in the office as part of our close-knit team.
To read the full job pack, go to our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.