The Centre Director is responsible for the leadership, strategic planning, and operational management of Guy Chester Centre (GCC). GCC is an income-generating entity within the Methodist Church and is responsible for managing the North Bank Estate in Muswell Hill. With a focus on the provision of student accommodation and residential lettings, GCC is a dynamic environment that puts the wellbeing of residents, tenants, and staff at the core of its operations.
The Centre Director is primarily concerned with ensuring that all residents and tenants have a great living experience during their stay with Guy Chester Centre. The role is wide-ranging and provides the post holder with a wonderful opportunity to directly influence the culture of GCC as well as to be a part of the lives of an incredibly diverse group of people. Humility, humour, and a willingness to learn are all a must.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide effective leadership and strategic direction
- Develop annual operational plans, objectives, and budgets
- Ensure the organisation meets its responsibilities for the duty of care for staff, residents, and other beneficiaries
- Represent the values of the organisation including hospitality and welcome, and ensure efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery
- Be responsible for the management and operation of GCC
- Work with and support Trustees and other stakeholders
- Build and maintain good links with neighbours, contractors, and other relevant partners
Please see the attached role information and application pack for more information, including the person specification, and for details on how to apply.
GCC is committed to safeguarding. In accordance with our safeguarding policy, this appointment requires an enhanced DBS check.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.