- Do you understand the needs of small voluntary sector organisations?
- Could you enable and support the voluntary and community sector in Hackney?
- Do you want to work towards a fairer Hackney?
We are looking for a Development Officer to support Hackney’s voluntary & community sector to meet the needs of Hackney residents. With a particular focus on BAMER community groups, small and grass root organisations.
The role will also provide advice, capacity building and organisational development support to existing and new voluntary and community organisations operating in Hackney.
Conditions of work
- Salary: £30,000pa pro rata
- Hours: 14 hours (2 days) per week
- Contract: fixed term for 6 months
About Hackney CVS
Hackney CVS is the umbrella body for the borough’s voluntary and community sector. We offer the opportunity to work with a well-established team in a very friendly, diverse and positive environment. Additional benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave and additional leave days over Christmas
- continual professional development
- up to two weeks paid study leave per year
- an employer pension contribution of 6%
- cycle to work scheme.
Apply for this role
Download the job description, application form and the personal information form from the Hackney CVS website
Application deadline: 9.30am, Friday 13 March 2020
Interview date: tbc
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.