- Could you support our digital social prescribing project?
- Do you understand the needs of small voluntary sector organisations?
- Do you want to work towards a fairer Hackney?
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to support our digital social prescribing project, to provide 1-1 training and tech support and support a comprehensive training offer.
Conditions of work
- Salary: £30,000pa pro rata
- Hours: 14 hours (2 days) per week
- Contract: fixed term for 6 months
About Hackney CVS
Hackney CVS is the umbrella body for the borough’s voluntary and community sector. We offer the opportunity to work with a well-established team in a very friendly, diverse and positive environment. Additional benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave and additional leave days over Christmas
- continual professional development
- up to two weeks paid study leave per year
- an employer pension contribution of 6%
- cycle to work scheme.
Apply for this role
Upload the job description/person specification, personal information form (not seen by the selection panel) and download the application form from the Hackney CVS website.
Application deadline: Midnight, Sunday 1 March 2020
Interview date: 5 March 2020
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.