Primary Care Networks (PCNs) involve GP practices, community services and local residents working in partnership to improve the health and wellbeing of communities. Link workers are key to this process, and in north H&F we are building a service that will enable every GP practice to have a dedicated PCN link worker for five days a week.
This link worker role is about people and places- supporting patients to become more independent, and building relationships within the local community, so we are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and energetic individuals who have a passion for people and want to make a difference to the White City community.
This is an exciting opportunity to help us build our link worker service from the start, so if this is you, and you have the ability and desire to work independently within a wider team, then we’d love to hear from you.
The role is being hosted by H&F GP Federation on behalf of the PCN. The closing date may be brought forward dependent on the number of applications.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and CV (optional) to Rosie Stewart
In your cover letter please include;
- Name, email, contact number and address
- Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Relevant Training Courses Attended
- Indication of any Membership of Professional Bodies
- Employment History including Name of Employer, Grade (if relevant), Salary, Period of Notice, Reason for Leaving and Brief description of your duties and responsibilities.
- References always including current employer
- Supporting information
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.