About Hammersmith, Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind
This is an exciting opportunity to join and support a fast growing and dedicated team supporting the wellbeing of communities across West London.
We’re here to make sure that everyone suffering with a mental health problem gets the help they need to recover. We listen, support recovery, fight stigma and work with partners to take action. We provide services for adults, children and young people, signposting for everyone and training and consultancy for employers.
Purpose of the Job
To provide support to the hoarding population of Hounslow. You will be the lead project worker responsible for helping develop and deliver: peer support groups, a psychoeducation programme and coordinate and train volunteers to help our clients declutter their homes in a sensitive way. As the lead project worker, you will be responsible for one direct report to assist with the project.
- Manage the inbox of referrals coming in, triage them and offer them our service
- Deliver a rolling 12-week psychoeducation programme
- Deliver peer support groups once a month
- Identify which clients need support to declutter and coordinate a buddy volunteer to help that client
- Training the declutter buddies
- Record outcome measures and help clients identify goals
- Ensure case notes are on each client file
- Assist with home safety checks
- Carry out decluttering
- Liaise with referrers
- Line manage one direct report also supporting with this project and provide monthly supervisions
- Provide data on request about the project
- Complete the project’s monitoring reports
- Signpost to other services or make referrals to onward organisations or internal services
- Understand, adhere to and actively implement all the policies and procedures of HFEH Mind
- To operate and comply with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and relevant HFEH Mind policies on data protection during the course of undertaking the role.
- To safeguard children, young people, and vulnerable adults at all times.
We are an equal opportunities employer; and are proud to employ a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons from all backgrounds.
Post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
10 month contract, Full-Time
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.