If you have a flair for Corporate Fundraising; a creative and innovative approach to donor acquisition which is effective in the new fundraising landscape, and are committed to providing outstanding donor care – then this role is for you!
You’ll be joining a driven, dynamic and friendly fundraising team, based in Southampton, who ensure that Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Ambulance can continue to save lives every day. To achieve this you’ll have an annual corporate income target and be required to generate creative fundraising ideas and plan ahead to help deliver the Charity’s 5 year Fundraising Strategy.
- Devise and implement plans for corporate acquisition and development by being resourceful, creative and thinking innovatively.
- Be accountable for delivering budget in line with business requirements, regularly reviewing the corporate fundraising acquisition plans and KPI’s to ensure that activity supports the income generation targets, and take corrective action as required.
- Drive Payroll Giving as a valuable means of supporting the Charity, using specific campaigns that emphasis the benefits of regular payroll gifts.
- Deliver confident and engaging presentations suited to a variety of audiences outlining HIOWAA’s core message and future plans.
- Organise corporate acquisition and donor care events showcasing the service and encouraging a deeper connection to cause.
- Monitor the success of all corporate relationships based on retention of donors, financial return and visibility of our brand.
- Ensure that all donors receive timely and relevant charity updates, and that all scheduled communications add value to the relationship.
- Supply corporate partners with promotional collateral and support as and when necessary/required.
- Support colleagues where appropriate with wider fundraising team initiatives.
- Respond appropriately to all queries, providing information, advice and support materials quickly and efficiently.
- Working collaboratively with the Volunteer Coordinator to ensure adequate support for corporate outreach.
- Work proactively with the HIOWAA Marketing and Communications team to ensure wide-spread and timely promotion of activities across all media platforms.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant charity legislation and the Code of Fundraising Practice
- Some flexibility will be expected to support other tasks as requested by your line manager.
- Manage financial and supporter records through the HIOWAA CRM database. Ensuring information recorded is accurate, compliant and completed in a timely manner.
- Help to organise, support and attend events, campaigns and challenges, both self-generated and assigned events organised by the HIOWAA team or by volunteers.
Key Skills / Requirements: The job holder will have;
- Strong interpersonal, networking and influencing skills with the ability to deliver professional presentations on behalf of HIOWAA.
- Experience of corporate fundraising, sales or the corporate environment.
- The ability to provide fundraising solutions appropriate to the audience being addressed.
- A creative, imaginative approach to fundraising providing ideas and solutions to suit individual businesses.
- A solid understanding of modern fundraising techniques, including digital engagement and interaction.
- Numeracy and analytical skills with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- An understanding of and interest in the voluntary sector.
- A willingness to take part in training as required by HIOWAA.
- A flexible approach and a willingness to travel and work unsocial hours.
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence
The Corporate Fundraiser will have non-exclusive use of charity vehicles to undertake their duties.
Please submit a covering letter and CV clearly showing how your experience and skills match the Responsibilities, Key Skills and Requirements of this role.
Closing date: 9am, 16th April 2021
Interviews are likely to be week commencing 26th April.
Some working from home is required whilst Covid restrictions remain although members of the team do have assigned office days each week within a Covid secure office.