Hampshire & Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust
Job Title: Supporter Care Administrator
Part Time – 21 hours per week
Salary: £18,018.00 FTE (£10,810.00 actual salary for 0.6 FTE)
Location: Beechcroft House
The Hampshire and Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust is a grassroots movement working for nature’s recovery and to bring people closer to nature.
We are seeking a Supporter Care Administrator to join our cause.
This permanent role involves:
- Processing digital membership data for new members recruited by South West Wildlife Fundraising Team (SWWFL)
- Supporting financial administration for new members recruited by SWWFL.
- Assisting the membership team with administrative support for current members and supporters, including dealing with daily incoming post, telephone and email enquiries, as well as renewals, anniversary letters and filing.
- Ensuring the accurate creation, maintenance and updating of new and existing supporter records on the fundraising database.
- Ensuring all Gift Aid documentation is kept centrally and in good order and that supporter records are credited appropriately.
The full Job Description is available in our recruitment pack on our website, but in summary, the following is required:
- Experience of data input and using a database and/or CRM systems.
- Previous experience in administration.
- Previous experience of delivering good customer service.
- Qualified to Level 2 skills or equivalent, such as:
- GCSEs grades A*-C (O Levels/CSE)
- BTEC First Diplomas and Certificates
- OCR Nationals
- Key Skills level 2
- NVQ Level 2
- Committed to the objectives of the organisation
- Have a basic understanding of GDPR
- Good communication skills, orally and in writing
- Comfortable and confident with numbers
- Some resilience when dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to work on multiple pieces of work at any given time
- Polite, personable, helpful and approachable
- Tactful and diplomatic
- Customer focused
As an inclusive employer we recognise that our workforce needs to better reflect the communities in which we live and work. We encourage applications from all sections of the community, particularly those underrepresented within our sector, including people from black, Asian, minority Ethnic backgrounds and people with disabilities. We are committed to creating a Movement that recognises and truly values individual differences and identities.
Closing date: 17 July 2022
To apply for the role, please complete the application form on our website.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.