The position will require excellent management accounting skills, financial modelling and business partnering skills.
You will cover financial modelling, connected to Project Management techniques and work on community projects to include Covid19 Programs around the world.
You will be working from home during the Pandemic, then be required to work flexibly with days in the office in Central London.
T his is a permanent position but requires someone to start as soon as possible.
* Salary: 50,000pa
* Must be a Qualified Accountant
* Must have international development experience
* Must have great management accounting and business partnering skills
* Must have strong modelling skills
* The ideal candidate would be able to start as soon as possible, but no longer than 3 weeks' notice would be acceptable