The new Head of Internal Services will report to the CEO and will work to embed the Trust upgrade and manage the organisational infrastructure services. The role will be responsible for bringing together finance, IT, premises, HR, data and security, and policies and procedures in one department. It will involve both strategic reasoning and operational management and be responsible for financial planning, compliance, risk management and governance processes.
* Relevant experience in understanding and examining charity accounts OR a professional qualification in accountancy (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA)
* Strong knowledge of the charity accounting SORP and charity governance
* Experience of providing financial information for fundraising bids, competitive tenders, and reports
* Ability to communicate complex financial and legal issues clearly to non-finance experts and develop effective financial management systems
* Relevant experience of managing the upgrade of IT infrastructure including web services
* Experience in overseeing data compliance
* Ability to think strategically and deliver against the charity's strategy
* Proven line management and staff development skills and human resources
* Proven experience of building strong staff teams including developing a shared vision where every team member counts
* Demonstrable excellent communication skills
* A proven track record of project management skills
* Experience of managing premises and operational office requirements
If you would like to understand more about this role and the organisation, please apply or contact Simon Bascombe at Harris Hill
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 18 December.