Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Team Leader at a fantastic youth charity.
The successful candidate must be willing to commit to 2 x 3 night residential overnight stays.
Job Title: Assistant Team Leader (National Citizen Service)
Salary: £8.21ph plus £150 per 3 night residential
Location: Berkshire and Buckinghamshire
Duration: 4 weeks
Start date: Inductions in September, Delivery starts October
Key responsibilities include:
- To work with and support the Team Leader in leading young people on a one to one basis and in a team setting.
- To deliver the project to a team of young people that will meet the objectives of the National Citizen Service contract.
- To develop young peoples’ skills and develop their interest in community involvement.
- To encourage and motivate the young people on a residential outdoor experience and support the delivery of activities, where appropriate.
- Support the work with local employment and voluntary leads to ensure coordinated activity within the community for social action planning and delivery.
- Experience of working with young people in a variety of settings and from diverse backgrounds
- The ability to be a good motivator with peers and in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and determination for seeing the residential programme through
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted