Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading children charity in their search for a Campaign Manager in order to cover period of 14 months in order to to take on the huge opportunity to project manage the charity's annual flag day.
The charity ambition for the flag day is for it to be widely recognised as the charity's flagship fundraising moment of the summer - recruiting a new generation of local community supporters, engaging people at home, at work and at school and bringing communities together.
* You will deliver the campaign, by effective working with teams across the organisation and selected suppliers, whilst refining the project management office to establish the flag day as an income generation moment in the charity annual calendar for years to come.
* Using your integrated campaign experience, you will plan and implement the campaign strategy with experts across the organisation to achieve income targets, increase supporter recruitment and increase brand engagement.
* You will use your outstanding communication skills to champion the flag day through the organisation, build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally and motivate stakeholders to maximise opportunities.
* You will have a proven track record in project and budget management and the ability to identify trends, opportunities and risks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of one of the leading mass fundraising teams in the UK and join the highly talented management team. Through your work you will inspire thousands of supporters to raise £millions for children.
If you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Ideally you will have:
* Extensive experience in a role establishing and delivering integrated campaigns to drive income and engagement across target audiences, with understanding of marketing essentials either in the commercial or charity sector.
* Substantial experience in onboarding, persuading and motivating stakeholders of all levels.
* Experience of and success in managing projects including budgeting, contingency and risk.
* Experience of budgetary management and financial planning.
* Experience of onboarding, managing and motivating agencies/suppliers to deliver exceptional results.
* Proven track record of success in a customer focussed environment, such as fundraising, sales or marketing.
Contract type: 14 months FTC
Location: London, hybrid or fully home based option available
Deadline:17th June at 8am
Salary: £36,243 - £42,639 + (£500 pa homeworking or £3,366 for Inner London weighting)
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.