The post holder will have a passion for event and relationship management and as they help deliver a UK wide community events fundraising strategy, ensuring a four nations approach, engaging existing, new and lapsed supporters.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
* At least one-year experience in an event delivery or project planning role.
* Successful and demonstrable experience of developing relationships for long-term benefit
* Experience of delivering projects/activities within tight deadlines
* Demonstrate success in building effective relationships
* Excellent organisational and IT skills
* Strong administration skills and attention to detail
If you would like to learn more about this role or would like to receive a full job description then please do get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill on [email protected] or call her on 02078207331.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.