You will be a results-oriented self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider global team. The successful candidate will lead, develop and implement integrated multi-channel global communications strategies and plans, in line with strategic plans and the needs of our target audiences.
Required skills and experience:
* Strong experience of developing multi-channel communications plans;
* Strong PR experience and demonstrable knowledge of international media, including business, investor, trade and environment media;
* Experience in the fields of financial markets and/or investor relations;
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and nurture relationships both internally and externally, including complex multi-stakeholder relationships;
* Strong analytical mind with the ability to turn complex information into compelling stories and content;
* Strong copy-writing and editing skills;
* Extensive experience in promoting content on a wide range of digital and traditional platforms;
* An understanding of or interest in financial markets and the ability to process complex information;
* Excellent team skills and the flexibility to work across the business and with global offices;
* Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines under pressure and manage multiple project and stakeholder demands simultaneously;
Salary and benefits: £34,000 - £40,000 per annum, annual discretionary bonus (depending on company performance), 30 days' holiday, generous non-contributory pension provision, life assurance and others.
To apply please email your CV to [email protected] for more information.
The firm deadline is 8am on Monday 7 October, but please get in touch now, to avoid disappointment.