The organisation work with leading hospitality companies and strategic partners to address key challenges affecting our planet and its people and develop practical resources and programmes to enable the wider industry to operate responsibly and grow sustainably. Aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), they commit to drive continued action on human rights, youth employment, climate action and water stewardship.
As Communications Officer you will create compelling content across multiple platforms using your previous copywriting experience to successfully adapt messages for different audiences. You will utilise your previous media relations experience to draft press releases and gain coverage across trade, local and national outlets for the organisation. You will also Support team members with their participation in events (including identifying opportunities, preparing briefing notes and event relations).
To apply for this role you will need:
* Experience in a fast-paced, high-performing marketing and communications environment
* Demonstrable experience working effectively with on and offline platforms
* Knowledge of what makes engaging and effective content for different channels and audiences.
* Excellent copywriting ability.
* Ability to manage a busy and diverse workload and adapt to changing priorities.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Location: Working from home, with potential move to an office in London in late 2021
Contract: 9-month Fixed Term Contract, with potential for extension and/or becoming permanent
Closes Tuesday 11th May at 8.00am. Interviews (virtual) will be held on the 17th & 18th May.
If you are keen to hear more and receive a full job description then please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.