The charity is looking for an energetic, animal passionate, individual with proven experience of working within public relations to plan and deliver communications activities, with support from more senior staff.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing incoming media enquiries and acting as a press officer.
* Drafting and disseminating of press releases, as well as maintaining press lists and media coverage files.
* Preparing and contributing to case studies, speeches, articles and report.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience of working within public relations.
* Demonstrate creative writing skills to draft press releases, statements and blogs, website copy and social media messaging.
* Show genuine empathy and compassion for animals and support the charities objectives and purposes.
* Display excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary: £25,000- £28,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Godalming, Surrey (30 mins from Waterloo)
Please get in touch for more details, by e-mailing your CV to [email protected]
The firm closing date for applications is Friday 27th March 2020, so please get in touch now, to avoid disappointment.
Looking forward to hearing from you.