Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a health charity based in London in the search for a Community Fundraiser.
This is an exciting role, with the opportunity to put your stamp on the community fundraising programme, which has much potential, and supporting the team to create engaging and multichannel communications to our audiences with the aim to improve retention and increase acquisition.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with community organisations such as social clubs, local pubs, schools and religious organisations, developing appropriate fundraising activities, events and initiatives to successfully grow income in the coming years.
To apply for this role you will ideally need:
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrable experience of working in community, corporate or event fundraising and generating income in excess of £20K
* Demonstrable experience of developing fundraising products, events or initiatives
* Demonstrable experience of being able to research and make informed decisions to implement learnings of research.
* Experience using donor databases e.g. ThankQ, Raiser's Edge etc.
* Ability to build positive relationships with supporters
* Ability to effectively communicate with different groups and supporters
Location: London, hybrid working,
Salary: £28,458 - £36,969.82
Contract type: permanent
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.