The RNOH Charity has funded all the high quality equipment for every single ward in the hospital's stunning new Stanmore Building, and a range of other enhancements, including a brand new children's activity centre, uplifting artwork, social spaces for teenagers and children, and two rehabilitation gyms.
The Community Fundraising Manager is key in nurturing and building relationships with new and existing supporters, and is required to bring in around 500,000 per annum. The RNOH Charity are looking for a fundraiser who is extremely passionate and driven to succeed in creating a community to supporters nationally. The main purpose of the role is to take a strategic approach to leading the development and management of their Community fundraising programmes and develop Corporate Partnerships to maximise income in order to meet annual targets. This role also is vital in stewarding relationships with Corporate partners, as well as driving new business too.
The RNOH Charity's next Community Fundraising Manager will have:
* Successful track record in fundraising; ideally Community fundraising or Corporate fundraising.
* Demonstrable experience of corporate and community fundraising or the ability to clearly show transferable skills.
* Experience of managing community and events programmes.
* A passion for supporter stewardship and proven experience of driving corporate relationships and community fundraising engagement.
* Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding targets.
* Experience of leading others to achieve targets including recruiting and retaining volunteers.
The role closes on Thursday 18th of March and interviews will be held from the 22nd of March.
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata
Hours 21 hours per week or full time will be considered for the right candidate.
f you would like a full job description or to have a chat to learn more about this role, then please contact Hannah at Harris Hill.You can email her on [email protected] or you can call her on 02078207331.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.