The crux of the role revolves around the generation of new corporate income for the charity, with the focus being on securing long-term strategic partnership opportunities. With this, the hope is to also ascertain grant income from corporate foundations for project-specific funding.
- Willing to attend events when required to.
- Mediating with senior stakeholders as required.
- Work closely incoherence with fellow fundraising colleagues.
- Contribute greatly to the team's 2019 target as well as your own individual target.
- Research new corporate funding opportunities.
- Win and retain new corporate partnerships, working with key internal stakeholders to recognise key fundable projects.
- The ability to be diverse and work across all fundraising teams in order to maximise opportunities for corporate supporters.
- A crucial part of the role is supporting the Head of Corporate Fundraising & Events (HoC&E) & Corporate Partnerships Officer (CPO) in developing existing corporate relationships.
- Work with service delivery teams and other internal stakeholders to identify and promote corporate volunteering activities.
Skills and Experience
-Educated to degree level- not vital.
-Excellent teamwork skills and communication skills, both written and verbal.
-Experience of working on six-figure charity applications.
-Strong financial forecasting and reporting skills.
-Ability to prioritise and manage your work whilst under pressure from deadlines.
-Practice of using CRM databases.
-Proven ability to write captivating and innovative proposals.
-Be flexible with duties and be prepared to carry out any related duties that are within your skills and abilities.
If you would like to receive an Information pack for this role, with details on how to apply, please send your cv to [email protected] or call Hannah at Harris Hill 0207 820 7331