* Analyse our user data, and externally sourced data, to inform how we deliver our services to our partners, and how we develop our online products.
* Explore the charity's user data to produce visually arresting reports that inform and advise others in the education sector.
* Work with our marketing team to create bespoke reports for our industry partners that are based on our user data, on surveys we run, and on external data
* Anticipate our future data needs so we can plan and act for the long term. This will include identifying gaps in the datasets we manage and working as part of a team to fill these gaps.
* Over time you will expand the scope of the role by developing and managing our data strategy; the overall aim is to help us make the most of the data we generate.
* Manage all basic functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, and workflows.
* Complete regular audits to check data accuracy and process compliance.
* Work with our management team to improve the processes that support our administrative, sales, and account management activities.
* When necessary work with external Salesforce consultants to improve how we use Salesforce.
* Train existing and new team members.
* Must be a data enthusiast
* Experience of data analysis and visualisation experience in a data-focussed role.
* Proven ability to lead and implement data projects independently, including: originating goals, devising plans, communicating plans, and executing plans
* Excellent ability to present complex data succinctly to non-experts;
* Experience in using specialist software to create reports, data visualisations, and data dashboards
* Prior experience in the administration of a Salesforce account
* Strong level of familiarity with Salesforce as an end-user
Closing date: 6 th August 2020