* Ensure the smooth running of all services in line with contract requirements
* Successfully lead and motivate your team to ensure the championing of and maintenance of a positive local culture within your service.
* Direct line management of day staff including Outreach Team (Assertive Outreach, Generic Outreach and Criminal Justice workers), Prop Day Centre Team, volunteers and Kitchen Supervisor.
* Work with the Chief Operating Officer to set targets and monitor performance of the team
* Help develop housing opportunities through good working relationships with housing providers and local authorities.
* Support staff to provide appropriate, holistic support to our clients including delivering workshops.
* Record all contact with clients electronically in a timely manner ensuring accuracy at all times.
* Recording and securing all paper documentation according to the Data Protection and Confidentiality policy.
In order to apply you should have the following experience:
* Experience of supporting clients with marginalised needs
* Line management experience
* Experience of delivering a customer focused service
* Being able to produce or managing a budget
* Experience of developing and delivering policy and procedures
* Experience of using a database and creating reports
* Experience in managing volunteers
The closing date is Tuesday 4 th August 2020.