I am working on a very exciting role, with a loved, and well-known charity who is fully committed and excited by Innovation. This is a newly created role, following last year’s changes in the charity sector, in order to ensure that with the adoption of technology the charity gain new supporters, increased donations and value for money from their digital fundraising.
Through the application of technology and online trends, you will influence strategic change to drive optimal performance and delivery of fundraising objectives. You will be creating and launching new products, have ‘buy-in’ from the organisation and have the opportunity to make a real difference to the people they support.
By understanding, researching and learning new digital technology trends, from both outside and inside the charity sector, you will come up with strategic ideas that will help to raise income generation and diversify digital fundraising. You will present this information in a succinct manner to the Fundraising Management Team, senior stakeholders, the fundraising and digital teams.
- Build and maintain influential, inclusive and collaborative relationships with the Head of Digital and the IS Business Partner, acting as a fundraising consultant to enable cross-working to deliver strategic plans and objectives.
- Work with the Directorate leadership and management team, being the point of expertise for all digital areas, offering advice, support and insight in relation to different fundraising streams
- Knowledge and experience of Income Streams and Donor Behaviour is essential.
- Project management experience
- Experience in Business Analysis or Process Improvement
- Proven ability to build effective relationships.
- Attention to detail, when presenting ideas and creating products.
- Up to date knowledge of digital marketing technology, research and innovation.
- Experience of influencing the business to understand and adopt technology
- Demonstrated the ability to build and establish a credible business partnership with all areas of the organisation.
- Experience of delivering projects, working across the spectrum of IS and Digital disciplines
This is a 12 month FTC, starting in May 2021.
Location- Home based, with the ability to get to the Reading office minimum three times a month, ideally once a week- to build effective relationships.
Salary £44,365 to £46,973
Closing date Wednesday 24th February 8.00am
Please e-mail me your CV and then we can set up a time to discuss this very exciting opportunity!