A fantastic health charity is looking to recruit a Digital Project Executiv e on a 1-year fixed term contract (potential to extend) to support on all elements of their Digital Transformation Project.
The project plays a key part in the organisation's period of change; innovating the way they interact with members and stakeholders it covers UX research, data migration, development of a new CRM database and public facing website/s.
To be successful as a Digital Project Executive you will need:
* Experience working in a digital facing role, perhaps as a Website editor, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Project Coordinator or Digital Account Executive
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally with all stakeholders
* Understanding of and passion for UX and design principles
* Experience or knowledge of digital transformation or web development projects
* To be collaborative, curious and solution orientated
* An eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as an understanding of 'writing for the web'
* Experience of engaging with users and delivering UX activity, turning user insight into real actions and solutions.
This is a real opportunity to contribute and help shape the future direction of the charity as part of their change and improvement agenda!
Applications are being considered on a rolling basis, so if you feel you have the right skillset please send over an up-to-date CV ASAP.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted with more information.