This is a fantastic opportunity to build you events fundraising experience within a small and successful team at an organisation with real impact. This role will ensure that the hospice can continue serving the community by:
* Supporting the development of a strong stewardship programme, ensuring supporters experience is enhanced, fundraising potential is maximised, and relationships are strengthened.
* Project managing an exciting portfolio of fundraising events to attract a wide range of support and achieve agreed income.
* Recruiting and managing large teams of volunteers supporting the fundraising events.
* Work cross divisionally on the delivery and promotion of all the event materials that you lead on.
* Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Fundraising or event management experience
* Demonstratable experience building engagement
* Proven ability to deliver presentations or speeches to a variety of audiences
* Experience managing volunteers
* Full Drivers Licence
To find out more please email a copy of you CV to [email protected] or call 02078207302. Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so get I touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.