London - Permanent - Part-time (21hrs pw)
Charity Finance Group (CFG) is the charity that inspires a financially confident, dynamic and trustworthy charity sector. We do this by championing best practice, nurturing leadership and influencing policy makers.
At CFG, we know how poor policy decisions and bad laws or regulations can be a significant drain on charity resources. Our work plays a vital role in shaping policy and influencing decision makers, helping to build a better operating environment for all charities.
We have a unique insight into the challenges that charities face through our consultation events and surveys. These give us the opportunity to engage with - and receive feedback from - hundreds of charities, making us a leading voice for charities on key finance issues.
Key themes that charities tell us about include The Apprenticeships Levy, Brexit, Gift Aid, Making Tax Digital, regulatory changes, and accounting changes. These are just some of the areas that we have worked on to ensure that the issues facing the charity sector are understood and accounted for by government.
Key responsibilities include:
* Maintain the database of speakers, delegates and topics
* Prepare and distribute materials for events
* Support the Event Manager and Officer to produce delegate packs
* Ensure website and database content for events are up to date
* Maintain good working relationships with corporate member hosts and venues
* Contribute to team plans and develop personal project plans
* Provide admin support to the wider team
Who we're looking for:
You'll be an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, able to self-motivate and prioritise your workload accordingly. You will be solutions focussed and a great team-player.
If you'd like to find out more or to apply, please contact Zach Stuhldreer [email protected]
If you have the stated requirements then please apply to Harris Hill with your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information.