The Event Producer will be responsible for working with stakeholders to research, design, and curate the programmes for all centrally run conferences, on a broad range of fundraising topics. As the role develops, there will also be the opportunity to take the lead on the logistics of a number of conferences, effectively project-managing the whole event from concept to completion.
Within this role you will be:
* Work with key stakeholders to lead on the production of content for the Chartered Institute's annual programme of events
* Be responsible for topic generation, research, and speaker acquisition
* Work effectively with their National, Regional and Special Interest Groups to develop conference topics and content
* Creating virtual event days where needed and work with the marketing team to get members on board
To apply for this role you will be:
* Experience of working on the creation of events or supporting on events (can be conference creation, special events, community events or challenge events)
* Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work on own initiative
* A confident and diplomatic self-starter with strong organisational and planning skills
* Skilled at topic development and research ideally
Salary is £28,000 and can have flexible working.
Closes on the 30th of April.
If you want to learn more about the role and receive a full job description please do get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill. Please contact her on [email protected] or call her on 02078207331.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.