This is a new position which comes at a pivotal time in the organisation's development. You will be responsible for fundraising strategy and implementation as the charity pursues plans to redevelop its existing building. You will enable them to expand its offering to local children and young people with particular responsibilities for project management and developing existing governance, including taking on responsibility for some core functions from the trustee board.
This role is ideal for someone who loves a mixture of community development projects, but has a core background in grant and trusts fundraising as a lot of the funding comes from this. You will also be working closely with Lambeth council, so knowledge within this area would be key too.
This is a wide-ranging role and we welcome applications from candidates who have experience and knowledge of most of the below areas, but who may not have experience and knowledge of them all.
* Experience of charitable fundraising, especially trusts and grant applications.
* Experience of financial management, budgeting and tracking expenditure.
* An understanding of children's rights, their need to have access to free play and its benefits.
* A passion for supporting children and young people, particularly those facing disadvantage or difficulty.
* Ability to work independently with high level of efficiency in planning and delivering projects.
* Excellent time management and prioritisation.
It pays between £30,000 - £35,000 and ideally interviewing from middle to the end of April.
If you would like to receive a full application then please do get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill on [email protected] or call her on 02078207331.
Rolling recruitment so please do get in touch ASASP.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.