The post holder will work closely with and report to the Head of Major Gifts and will also work closely with the Director of Fundraising to access relevant care information which may add value to the trust application processes.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
* Support the major giving plan and its implementation of income from grant-giving sources 80%
* Source care funding project information and maintain throughout the fundraising team 20%
* Working with the Head of Major Gifts to plan and implement short and longer-term strategies to maximise income from grant-giving sources with a key focus on sustainable funding
* Responsibility for maintaining and developing an accurate database of Grant and Trust activity to enable the effective reporting, monitoring and analysis of Trust projects, activity and achievements
* Refresh and implement the trust stewardship plan including preparation of high-quality donor reports and ensuring compliance with funder requirements
* Relevant experience of working on 5/6 figure Trusts and Grants
* Excellent proposal and copy writing skills and the ability to write compelling funding propositions and reports for funders with the ability to match projects to a prospective funder's interests
* Excellent research skills set
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on [email protected] or call her on 02078207331.
The hiring manager is seeing applications as they come in so please get in touch ASAP to not miss out.
Salary is between £32,000 - £36,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.