Harris Hill are recruiting for the Head of Finance and Operations for the Tim Henman Foundation which is committed to improving social mobility. The Foundation enhances the lives of students, teachers and families through our outreach, scholarship and special needs programmes. We give deserving, life-threatened and limited young people appropriate learning opportunities. We work with like-minded partners through school communities.
The role will report directly to the CEO. The organisation has a revenue of circa £300k and beyond the CEO there are two consultants who work with the Foundation determining how funds are allocated to the various Programmes. The organisation has ambitious plans and a draft strategy covering the next 18 months is under review by the Board of Trustees.
The role will be responsible for the oversight and delivery of all financial matters including;
- Day to day accounting
- Preparing budgets, accounts and forecasts
- Ensuring policies and procedures are fit for purpose
- Controlling the expenditure at Events
- Presenting financial matters to Trustees
- Achieving greater operational control by integrating the grants process, programme planning and delivery through approved partners properly with finance
The role is for three days a week working from home with a full time equivalent salary of £50,000 pa.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, with details on how to apply, please contact either Simon Bascombe or Aled Morris at Harris Hill.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 9th October 2020