Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading health charity in their search for a Head of Mass Participation and Supporter Relations - Maternity Cover for 14 months.
If you are passionate about mass participation fundraising, providing exceptional supporter care and providing inspiring leadership than this could be the role for you!
This is a varied role managing a range of teams responsible for delivering income and supporter care. The role manages two main teams, the Mass Participation team and the Supporter Relations team.
The Mass Participation team manages owned events and products including Challenge events, virtual events and collections as well as the directorates key campaigns including the flagship, multi-million-pound Appeal. It is a crucial part of the Fundraising department and works incredibly closely with the Regional Fundraising teams as well as the Communications department.
The Supporter Relations team provides the highest standard of service to the charity supporters and internal stakeholders, maintaining a thorough knowledge of our processes, products, and services
* You will be a strategic thinker who works across the organisation and as part of a fundraising leadership team and can provide inspiring leadership.
* You'll lead the Mass team on the long-term planning and reviewing of the product portfolio.
* With the Supporter Relations Team you will be leading them to become leaders in our sector.
* You will be able to inspire yet challenge your teams to deliver growth and continue the building back following the impact of the pandemic.
This role can be done from a number of locations, you could be based at home, or in the charity's London or Edinburgh offices. The role will require travel to London and Edinburgh offices on a regular basis (probably monthly) for team meetings and relationship building. The Supporter Relations team is office based and the Mass Participation team is remote - so you will be managing a diverse group of people.
Hours can be flexible, and we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements with candidates to ensure that we get the best set up for both you and the organisation.
Ideally you will have:
* Significant experience of delivering a successful portfolio of fundraising activity in one or more of the following Fundraising areas: Community, Events, Products or Campaigns
* Extensive experience of effectively leading a customer service focussed team.
* Significant experience working at senior level in a strategic capacity to manage, deliver and exceed multi-million-pound income targets
* Significant experience delivering high-profile, strategic initiatives and driving effective change in a large, complex organisation
* Significant experience in departmental forecasting and budgeting, and presenting financial performance to senior
* Experience of working in multiple organisations leading to a keen understanding of best practice in the sector
* Experience in Fundraising Event Management
* Experience in Fundraising Campaign Delivery
* Experience in Customer Service team management stakeholders
Contract type: 14 months FTC
Location: Home-based with attendance required at London/Edinburgh offices
Deadline:9th June at 8am
Salary: £50,062.00 - 55,624.00 per annum (plus £3500 London Allowance if applicable)
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.