This fantastic college recently went through a merger and they are keen to recruit an HR Generalist to enable them to continue delivering a fantastic HR service to their staff.
The HR Director is keen to have someone that wants to be developed so they can take on or lead on more project and business as usual activities. There is a real opportunity to join an organisation that has a real strong culture for learning and developing
The HR function has gone from strength to strength taking an important role within the recent merger, they now want to continue this fantastic work to ensure customer focus continues at the highest level possible.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- CIPD or working towards
- A generalist back-ground
- The ability to manage & develop a team of 2 HR administrators
- Lead on your own employee relations cases
- Support & coach line managers on a variety of different topics such as policy & procedure
- Maintain & develop the HR database whilst reporting on specific data
- Lead on Recruitment
- Support the HR Director and Systems Manager with ad-hoc projects as and when required
Apply for this role now, as the client is ready to interview suitable candidates asap.