The role is being offered on a 6 month FTC basis to start as soon as possible. The organisation are keen to bring in a qualified HR professional with the primary objective of revamping their HR policies and have them signed of by the union as well.
The organisation do some fantastic work, they have a good culture and an even better culture within the HR team, they are collaborative and have adopted flexible working
The ideal person will possess:
- FCIPD or MCIPD, with experience in senior level HR roles
- Demonstrable experience leading on a full policy overhaul across spectrum of HR
- Ability to pick up complex investigations
- Experience within a unionised environment
- Be adaptable enough to pick up ad-hoc pieces of work
The role will work closely with the Head of HR, who comes across as someone who would be good to work with, the team work closely together and they are keen to get someone in who fits into the culture.
The organisation offer some fantastic benefits such as flexible/remote working and a very generous annual leave allowance.
Ideally you will be immediately available or on a short notice.
Interviews to commence Monday 25th November