The salary for the position is 28,500 per year plus 3,500 location allowance. This will increase to 30,000 following the successful completion of probation.
* To manage the staff probationary period review process and provide advice and guidance for managers.
* To Support HR Business Partners with disciplinary, grievance and redundancy meetings, including taking notes
* To support the team in drafting and processing amendments to employment documentation including letters and contracts.
* To deal with non-complex flexible working applications, providing advice and guidance for managers. To escalate complex cases where required.
* To draft and edit job descriptions.
* To participate in the job evaluation process and panels.
* To support managers on performance improvement cases.
* To support management information reporting and data analysis.
* To conduct exit interviews and reporting.
* To maintain and advise on the HRIS.
* To support on a range of projects e.g. staff survey, diversity and inclusion, wellbeing campaigns etc.
* To advise managers and staff on training requests
* Solid experience of generalist HR work
* Experience using an HRIS
* Experience of conducting research
* Supervision of one or more employees
* Working knowledge of employment law and its practical application
Closing date: Tuesday 28th September 2021 at 9AM